Supercell is our very high flowrate clarifier. The “zero velocity” water distribution/recovery concept allows the perfect clarification of very high flows with minimum hydraulic turbulence in a tank with only 400 mm water depth. The “Double Rotary Joint” is a recommended option for large units, improving the pressurized water distribution and avoiding bubble coalescence and “air losses” in low conductivity or low temperature effluents.
Supercell is available in 19 sizes for flows from 16 to 2500 m³/hr.
- Very shallow tank – only 950 mm with 400 mm of water depth
- Excellent solution for high flows. High clarification efficiency with moderate polymer consumption due to “zero velocity” concept
- Low weight loading – 700 kg/m only
- Very low retention time – less than 3 minutes
- All process water clarification in the paper industry (white water, de-inking, final effluent …)
- High flow industrial effluents
- Tertiary treatment
- The “Double Rotary Joint” is a recommended option for large units, improving the pressurised water distribution and avoiding bubble coalescence and “air losses” in low conductivity or low-temperature effluents