The Minicell is the simplest and smallest DAF clarifier in the KWI product line. It is designed for small flows. The tank and the construction of the Minicell can be adapted according to the type of the effluent, the inlet solid concentration and the requirements of the application (clarification with or without chmeicals, sludge thickening, etc.).
Minicell is available in 11 sizes from 16 to 450 m3/hr.
- Very competitive price
- Simple operation
- Excellent performance with “difficult” and “fragile” sludge quality – the sludge blanket does not move and the risk of having “sinking flocs” is negligible (the sludge is not pushed to the sludge extraction device as the spiral scoop is travelling around the sludge blanket)
- 3 different tank heights available (choice according to the application)
- Excess biological sludge clarification and thickening before further de-watering for small installations – excellent application in case of biological phosphorous removal. This reduces also the polymer consumption in the sludge dewatering system
- Industrial effluents from the food industry in combination with chemical treatment
- Industrial low flow effluents
- The tank and the construction of the Minicell can be adapted to the application and to the effluent. The depth of the tank varies according to the type of the effluent, the inlet solid concentration and the requirements of the application (clarification with or without chemicals, sludge thickening,…)