Sophisticated, patented technology and use of “U” shaped elements provide maximum flowrate per surface area of footprint.
- Extremely low footprint versus flow- rate.
- High energy efficiency – very high level of clarification with significantly lower pressurisation rate compared to traditional DAF clarifiers.
- Reduces polymer consumption to the minimum by achieving optimal flocculation with extended mixing time in presence of air bubbles and polymer.
- White water clarification and fibre recovery in the paper industry.
Clarification of de-inking effluents.
- Clarification of industrial effluents in combination with physical-chemical treatment.
The heart of the MegacellL® V is a vertical range of special “U” shaped elements that alows the use of both co-current and counter-current lamella clarification. The result is a very high hydraulic and solids capacity with excellent clarification efficiency occupying a minimal footprint.
The Megacell® V is extremely simple from a mechanical point of view – there is one single motor driving the spiral scoop and the carriage. There are no other moving parts.
Megacell® V units are available in 8 sizes for flows from 100 to 1250 m3/hr.
* The maximum flow includes recycle flow and is dependent on suspended solids loading and the application!
|Ø A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight tons
(full of water)