Klaricell RJ® gives excellent filtered water quality using double media filter bed with fine sand.
- Accepts high inlet suspended solid concentration – up to 150 mg/l.
- DAF clarification and filter media backwash are operated continuously at the same time.
- Does not require any external tanks for clean water or backwash water storage and further treatment – the water for backwash is provided internally and the backwash water is treated internally.
- Has only one single sludge outlet – filter media backwash sludge is removed and concentrated by flotation up to 1% minimum consistency.
- Surface water treatment to potable quality.
- Algae removal from water streams for municipal or industrial use.
- Process water preparation.
- Process water recycling.
- Heavy metals removal (Cd, Ni, …).
- Tertiary treatment.
Klaricell RJ® is available in 11 sizes for flows from 120 to 1480 m3/h .
* The maximum flow includes recycle flow and is dependent on suspended solids loading and the application!
|Ø A (mm)||B (mm)||Weight tons
(full of water)