A reliable solution for drinking water applications, medium and large scale projects.
Ceramic Flat Membranes are the best choice in MBR process!
In addition to that, you can use it in applications for drinking water and sea water pretreatment.
If you need a compact and robust system with high lifetime and high performances, this system has the best features in this parameters.
- Minimum OPEX.
- Minimum chemical consumption
- High life time of system: +20 years
- Worldwide references
- Low chemical cleaning required, minimum CIP
- Low service
- Low maintainance
- Robust disinfection of treated water
- Compact plant design with consideration of peak rain cases (high storm water flow)
- Pre-fabricated EMC skid concept for fast installation at site
- Treatment and removal of COD/BOD, Nitrogen or Phosphorus.
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible arrangements
- Waste water reuse for irrigation, toilet flushes, car wash, process water for industry
- Fixed number of Filtration Modules per Filtration Tower and four Filtration Towers per Filtration Rack.
- Integrated air scouring system, filtered water & backwash piping and Sprinkler system.
This Ceramic Flat Membrane® ideally combines the robustness of sand filters and filtration quality of polymeric membranes, offering high resistance against chemical substances, pressure changes and temperature changes.
|Type*||Filtration towers||Modules per tower||Total Filtration Area (m2)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Lenght (mm)||Weight (tons)|
|Filtration Rack Mini||4||10||160||1.910||732||2.350||17,5|
* Other No. of Filtration Modules upon request