Dedicated to small flows, the Ecocell exists in three versions covering all the possible configurations of a compact pre-treatment installation:
- Sole Ecocell clarifier, with incorporate floated and bottom sludge tank and eventually sludge transfer pump.
- Ecocell with incorporate coagulation and flocculation tanks and mixers
- Ecocell with complete pressurization skid.
- Very compact unit with complete set of customized peripheral equipment.
- Easy to clean.
- Oil and fats removal with or without chemical treatment.
- Food industry effluents with high solids concentration.
- Sludge thickening.
The quality of construction, the careful choice of the mechanical equipment and the very conservative sizing make this “low flow” DAF clarifier an “easy to forget” piece of equipment perfectly adapted to small installations. Ecocell™ is available in 6 sizes from 10 to 60 m3/hr.
* The maximum flow includes recycle flow and is dependent on suspended solids loading and the application!
|B (mm)||C (mm)||Weight tons
(full of water)