The wastewater sector in major parts of the Danube region requires appropriate treatment technologies in order to ensure a proper life standard and reach EU regulations.
At the conference our KWI representatives Nebojsa Lackovic and Zvonko Kren explained why the well-proven dissolved air flotation (DAF) technology is one of the leading approaches in water and wastewater treatment:
- DAF clarifies more water than settling, given the same area
- DAF operates with ¼ of the retention time compared to conventional settling
- DAF is ideal for limited space in remote locations (rectangular DAFs)
- DAF provides much more process flexibility than any conventional sedimentation technology
- DAF cannot clog and does not need backwashing
- DAF causes low OPEX
For more information on our water treatment solutions, please follow us also on LinkedIn!
If you have a special request, please send us any questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.