With immediate effect, we are strengthening the team in Austria by one
Process Engineer (m/f)
The procedural support of projects in the field of water and wastewater treatment, the creation of process calculations and concepts for new plants and the implementation of process engineering plant design (PFD, PID, process descriptions) are part of your area of activity.
You accompany our customers from the concept phase, through the design of components for plants, to ongoing operations. In addition, the supervision of pilot plants, the coordination of the service of existing facilities, the assumption of training and training activities belong to your areas of responsibility.
- Completed higher technical education (graduates in process engineering, chemistry or cultural engineering & water management)
- Excellent knowledge in design and construction engineering (SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Excellent English skills
- Training and presentation knowledge
- Professional experience in process engineering or water management, national/international project management and knowledge of an additional foreign languages of advantage
- Independent, autonomous and solution-oriented way of working
- Innovative, open minded and sales oriented
- Good power of comprehension and creativity
- Willingness to travel, also internationally
Take the chance to enhance and help to shape the successful development of our company through your personal commitment. We guarantee a gross annual salary from € 45,000.00 – an overpayment is possible depending on your qualifications, training and experience after successful training.
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, CV, official certificates) exclusively electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org . Of course, we assure you the strictest discretion.