KWI produce three different models to span a wide range of flow rates and effluent qualities required for potable water production.
The Unicell® BF combines Flocculation/Coagulation and DAF in one concrete basin, whilst the Klaricell and Flotoflter combine both DAF and media filtration in a single concrete basin.
Our innovative DAF process is easy to operate and very efficient. Even start-up and shut-down phases do not disrupt its high performance. It is perfectly suitable for treating algae, oils, and turbidity. For fresh water production, the rising velocity of DAF is approximately 25 m/h.
Key features and benefits:
- Stable effluent water quality and turbidity less than 1 NTU
- Turbidity less than 0.5 NTU with DAF-filtration process
- High hydraulic load: maximum 25 m3/(m2.h)
- Highly efficient algae removal: up to 98%
- High sludge concentration (max. 3% of solid content) with low chemical consumption
- Small footprint