KWI DAF unit is considered very efficient and is widely used in biological sludge thickening for municipal sewage treatment plants, or in industrial WWTPs.
Sedicell and Megacell, are especially designed for sludge thickening. These innovative DAF units are a compact solution, robust and easy to operate. Even start-up and shut-down phases do not modify their performance.
Key features and benefits:
- Design allows tank construction in stainless steel or in concrete
- Horizontal or vertical versions (Megacell only)
- High floated sludge consistency (up to 6%) is easy to achieve and maintain
- Prevents the release of phosphorus druing the thickening phase
- Insensitive to flow variations or the quality of inoming effluents
- Lower chemical consumption, none for Sedicell
- Smaller foot print
- No sludge bulking problem