Effluent from municipal WWTPs usually contains excessive phosphorus and needs further treatment to meet emission standards.
KWI DAF system is a robust solution that is easy to operate and is especially efficient in phosphorus removal. FLOTOFILTER is highly recommended for municipal sewage dephosphorization. This unique combined process is a compact system which guarantees very good results in tertiary treatment and dephosphorization, as proven in many KWI projects.
Key features and benefits:
- Can reduce the use of reagents by 10-20%
- Smaller footprint than conventional DAF + media filter
- High phosphorus sludge concentration: up to 3% of solid content
- Sludge can be dewatered directly
- Combined with filtration for even higher efficiency
- Suitable for revamping existing WWTPs